I thought I must write this one as well for all the Configuration Manager / Intune geeks out there like myself. All the sessions at Teched that are related to Configuration Manager 2012 / Intune. A couple of the sessions looks really promising with perhaps new stuff?:
– EM-B317 – Configuring Corporate-Owned Mobile Devices with Intune, where the Apple Configurator will be used to bulk enroll iOS devices: In this session, learn how to use Apple Configurator to bulk-enroll iOS devices, how to tightly control devices usage, and how to pre-provision apps and policies to devices. We walk you through how Intune enables IT pros to keep devices secure and managed, while enabling end users to be productive. Not all mobile devices are personally owned. Often, corporations own the devices and issue them to end users. It’s up to the IT pro to configure these devices. Intune and System Center Configuration Manger make it easy for IT pros to provision, configure, and manage corporate-owned devices.
– EM-B216 – Enterprise Client Management with System Center Configuration Manager and Intune: This session outlines the current and future plans for Intune and System Center Configuration Manager. We also provide a sneak peek into the newest enhancements for managing Windows, Windows Phone, iOS, and Android systems.
All the Configuration Manager 2012 R2 and Intune related sessions.
– EM-B216 – Enterprise Client Management with System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
– EM-B326 – What’s New and Upcoming with OS Deployment in System Center Configuration Manager and the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
– EM-B321 – Infrastructure Deployment for Mobile Device Management with System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
– WIN-B312 – Deploying Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring 2.5 (yes, it includes the integration with ConfigMgr)
– EM-B320 – Securing Mobile Device Access to Corporate Resources with Intune
– EM-B312 – Mobile Application Management with Intune
– EM-B308 – System Center Configuration Manager Community Jewels
– CDP-B308 – Compliance and Patch Management for Linux and UNIX in System Center 2012 R2
– WIN-B351 – Enterprise App Deployment for Windows and Windows Phone
– EM-B317 – Configuring Corporate-Owned Mobile Devices with Intune