Sessions not to miss during TechED 2014 in Barcelona. After the Keynote there are foundational sessions which will go deeper into each of the topics demoed/presented during the keynote.
My problem this year is that there are so much great content, I want to attend both of these two foundational sessions. Lucky me that they will be available on Channel 9 afterwards J
– Windows 10: What’s in it for the Enterprise?
– Empowering Enterprise Mobility
Breakout sessions during the week.
There are many great sessions during the week I will list some of the ones I will attend that is related to Enterprise Client Management in some way. There are so many great looking Windows 10 sessions, it is going to be a great week!
– EM-B210 – Hybrid Identity with Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager and Microsoft Azure Active Directory
– WIN-B335 – Windows 10: User Experience
– EM-B216 – Enterprise Client Management with System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
– WIN-B324 – Real-World Windows Deployment: Notes from the Field
– WIN-B336 – Windows 10: Disrupting the Revolution of Cyber-Threats with Revolutionary Security
– EM-B326 – What’s New and Upcoming with OS Deployment in System Center Configuration Manager and the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
– WIN-B338 – Windows 10: Deployment
– EM-B316 – Directory Integration: Creating One Directory with Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
– EM-B321 – Infrastructure Deployment for Mobile Device Management with System Center Configuration Manager
– WIN-B331 – Windows 10: Overview
– WIN-B337 – Windows 10: The End Game for Passwords and Credential Theft
– EM-B312 – Mobile Application Management with Intune
– WIN-B339 – Windows 10: Protecting Your Data with Containers Without Boxing Yourself In
– WIN-B334 – Windows 10: Management
– EM-B317 – Configuring Corporate-Owned Mobile Devices with Intune
So much great content, and remember it will be available on Channel 9!