I stumbled accross this updated article on Technet this morning about what’s new in FEP 2010 Update Rollup 1. I guess this means that the Forefront Update Rollup 1 is soon to be released!
The download link doesn’t work yet but I am sure it will soon 😀
Here is the link to the download page http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=26583
List of server-side changes
- Additional information was added to malware detection alerts, including threat name, file name, and remediation action.
- New functionality to enable deployment of Forefront Endpoint Protection definition updates through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 software update points (SUP) was added.
- An installation failure was fixed when the DNS suffix of the computer differs from the DNS name of the domain to which it belongs.
- An issue was corrected where threat overrides are removed when a policy is edited and saved prior to user interface being populated.
- A crash in server setup was corrected when setup is cancelled but not properly rolled back.
List of client-side changes
For the whole article: